We have previously told you why it is so important to power wash your home. For many people, that means breaking out their home power washer and trying to DIY the project. We love a home power washer and think they are great for keeping things squeaky clean between professional visits. However, there are some great reasons to use a professional service when you want to get your home looking fabulous.
Here are our top ten reasons to have a professional pressure wash your home.
- The right equipment. Yes, you may have a nice pressure washer, but there are differences between professional equipment and the equipment most people have in their garages. We use high-pressure, efficient equipment that is designed to quickly and effectively accomplish the job, apply cleaners when needed, and protect your surfaces.
- Less mess. Think about the last time you pressure washed your home. Did you have water leaks on the sprayer, blast surfaces you didn’t intend to blast, or otherwise make a mess? We keep mess to a minimum.
- Avoid outdoor allergens. The same pollen, mold, mildew, and crud that is making your house look less than its best can wreak havoc on your seasonal allergies. Let us handle it, instead.
- Protect the environment. We use environmentally-friendly cleaners when we have to use detergents or cleaners on your home.
- Protect your surfaces. As much as we love pressure washing to get outdoor surfaces clean, not all outdoor surfaces can be safely pressure washed. Let us use our professional judgment to determine how to safely clean your surfaces and even whether power washing is safe for some of them.
- Prevent damage. Letting dirt, rust, mold, mildew, bird poop, or other grime sit on exterior surfaces can lead to discoloration or even long-term damage. Hiring a professional gets them cleaned now, not when you have the time to clean them.
- Save time. Depending on the size of your home and how many outdoor surfaces you have, pressure washing can take up an entire weekend. Keep your leisure time for yourself and hire professionals to tackle the job. Because we are cleaning exterior surfaces, you can even schedule our services for times when you cannot be home, so you come home to a freshly cleaned home without any work on your part.
- Save water. Many people see the water used in pressure washing and think it must be wasteful. Pressure washing actually uses about half of the water as traditional cleaning, and our professional equipment is industrial grade, making it even more efficient.
- Get ready for projects. Are you tackling any outdoor home improvement projects, such as painting your home or replacing fencing? You always want to start a project with a clean surface, and we can take care of that part of the project for you.
- It is surprisingly affordable. Hiring Absolute Power Wash is more affordable than you think. Give us a call today for an estimate.